Sterling Heights Family Law Attorneys Safeguard Clients’ Interests
Southeast Michigan firm represents clients in divorces and parenting matters
At Goetting Corrado Law Group, P.C. in Sterling Heights, our attorneys focus on family law representation. We assist Macomb and Oakland County residents who are going through a divorce, looking to adopt or dealing with another type of family matter. After listening to your circumstances and goals, we will outline the relevant Michigan law as well as your legal options. Our objective is to deliver thoughtful guidance and skillful representation so that you can achieve the resolution you seek.
Why hire a family lawyer?
When a serious domestic challenge arises, people are often reluctant to discuss these private matters with a lawyer. Unfortunately, trying to handle a family law issue yourself or failing to retain an attorney experienced in this legal practice area could haunt you for years to come. We recognize the delicate nature of matters involving divorce, adoption, custody disputes and other concerns that require assistance from a family lawyer. Regardless of your particular situation, our firm offers the highest levels of professionalism and service while respecting your privacy and emotional well-being.
Legal counselors for adoptions, custody proceedings and child support concerns
Across Macomb and Oakland Counties, our firm advises clients on full range of family law concerns, such as:
- Divorce — The manner in which you handle your divorce can set the tone for the next chapter in your life. As we work to secure favorable terms on parenting and financial issues, we also strive to eliminate unnecessary conflict and cost.
- Child custody — Under Michigan law, child custody and visitation orders are to be based on what is in the youth’s best interests, but there might be sharp disagreement as to what that entails. By taking the time to learn about your child and their needs, our attorneys can craft a parenting plan that is suited to their situation and promotes healthy cooperation.
- Adoptions — We deliver insightful counsel for all types of adoption matters so you can avoid legal obstacles as you pursue your dream of growing your family.
- Child support — Disputes over child support can lead to serious problems. Our firm helps Michigan residents understand the state’s child support formula and also represents parents when an existing order is being ignored or should be revised.
- Paternity — Custody and child support proceedings cannot go forward if legal paternity has not been established. When biological parents were not married, we assist with the process required to declare legal parentage.
- Modification motions — Changes in financial fortunes or family structure might justify the modification of an existing custody or support order. Whether you’re looking to file a motion for modification or oppose one, you can rely on us for effective advocacy.
Whatever type of family law counsel you require, we will give you the knowledgeable advice and personalized attention that you deserve.
Dedicated family court advocates
No matter how compelling your argument might be, obtaining a successful result in the Family Division of the Macomb County Circuit Court or any other court requires knowledge of the relevant laws and procedural rules. Our firm concentrates on simplifying the family court system for clients so they can focus on what is most important at home. We clarify complex legal issues and provide insight regarding judges and how they might rule on a certain issue so that you can make informed choices about how to proceed.
Contact an experienced Michigan family lawyer to schedule a free consultation
Goetting Corrado Law Group, P.C. provides family law counsel to clients in Macomb and Oakland Counties, as well as other Michigan communities. For a free consultation regarding your particular concern, please call 586-544-7825 or contact us online. Our office is in Sterling Heights.